Farming Connect is a Knowledge Transfer, Innovation and Advisory Service for farming and forestry businesses in Wales funded through Welsh Government Rural Communities – Rural Development Plan 2014-2020
Lantra leads on the delivery of the Lifelong Learning and Development Programme which has four key outputs:
- On-line Farming Connect Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Framework for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for the Farming and Forestry sectors
- Development and delivery of accredited e-learning packages to the farming and forestry sectors
- Deliver subsidised accredited training and assessment through a network of Training Providers
- Fully funded computer training for eligible farm and forestry businesses registered with Farming Connect
- Animal Health & Welfare Training - Development of accredited training modules in conjunction with our delivery partners NADIS and approved by Lantra Awards. The courses are fully funded and will be delivered by local vet practices throughout Wales.
For further details of how to register and the full list of services available through Farming Connect to businesses in Wales.